Is about to begin a new year and money is something we lose sleep a lot. New Year is a special time to start ordering new things and some old. In this sense, we can organize our finances a bit, so to accommodate our money and dedicate it to useful applications.
The best way to organize our finances is making a family budget. A household budget is nothing to know how much money we will win and how much to spend a certain amount of time. Therefore, a budget can be applied to any activity.
We will discuss about the family budget, perhaps the most difficult to manufacture because of the large amount of expenses you can get from having a family, especially if we take into account the costs of a sudden we all have.
Families manage our own family budget and therefore no two are alike in the world budgets. With a budget well done, the family can manage the form and destination of each of the income we have.
An important part of the budget is the savings. For many years we have been always thinking that even better times would come, but with the advent of the crisis has caught many families are unemployed and no savings with which to address these difficult times.
The major premise is this: If you’re spending everything you earn and you never have money to save or invest, you should look for ways to cut some expenses. If you analyze in depth the ways you use your money, you’ll be surprised how you can eliminate the small daily expenditures that add to the long run, will give a good capital.
The first rule is keep it simple family budget. There has to be seen as limiting the control you have over the money, but as a guide to determine where resources are being won monthly. Once it develops, the second rule is to be disciplined in maintaining it.
As we read on the blog of CNN Expansion through this financial year, you will identify areas where there are opportunities to save, since it is a comparison of costs made against the money you get. The result of this parallel is the profit or the extra money you get each month.
To help a little with this challenging task, we bring you the steps you must meet to obtain a good family budget:
Steps to a family budget
1. collect the states of all your expenses: credit card account, check register, receipts of everything you buy, including the supermarket, and anything else you purchase with cash, check or debit card.
2. write your monthly income and other issues such as social security, pensions, child support, extra work, etc.
3. scores fixed costs such as payments due on a specific date or that are made regularly, such as rent or mortgage, line of credit, credit obligations, personal loans, credit cards, home insurance, auto or life, tuition payments , child support, alimony, child care, and contributions.
4. notes the variable costs, which occur regularly, but change the amount, such as public transport fares, petrol, vehicle repairs, the supermarket, lunch, snacks, electricity, water, cell phone, credit cards, personal needs (haircuts, toiletries), doctors and medicine.
5. determines the FSA, which are those who want rather than need, such as clothing, entertainment, appliances and subscription, among others. Here is the basis for success of the budget. This item is from where the greatest savings possible, so we must be very attentive to it.
Finally, and to provide a little bit more, it’s up to you with a spreadsheet with an annual household budget, not to forget anything. So no excuses not to begin ordering the new year.